iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Peet Boot & Shoe Dryer

Started by Corley5, April 16, 2002, 09:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corley5

I bought one of these last winter to dry my Rocky Boots.  The last couple winters I've been wearing these rather than pack boots and really like them.  Not as bulky and they keep my feet just as warm.  The only problem was getting the insides of them dry.  They don't soak through from water or snow but get damp from sweat.  Even set close to the wood stove they wouldn't completely dry over night :(.  While browsing the Bailey's catalog I got my eye on this boot dryer and ordered one up.  It has worked wonderfully 8).  Boots are dry and warm when I put them on in the morning :).  I used it to dry a pair of rain soaked leather boots and it worked just as well.  I can highly recommend this.  I see they've also got one that runs on small propane bottles for locales without electricity.  Check em out at Bailey's or http://new.peetshoedryer.com
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Tillaway

Those things are standard issue with everyone that works in the woods in the Northwest and Alaska. :)
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

woodman

Corley the army gave me 2 pairs of boots, i still owen 2 pairs and change every day all ways dry and smell good. By the way not the ones the army gave me. :) :)
Jim Cripanuk

CHARLIE

Soooo Woodman.....you go around smelling boots? :o :o   Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... :-/
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!