iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cudos for Logrite Tools!

Started by Pedalbiker, January 11, 2005, 12:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedalbiker

I just want to say a few nice words about one of our sponsors here on the forum.  For my Christmas present to myself this year I ordered a hookaroon and a mill special cant hook.  All I can say is wow, they are definately the real deal and look like they will stand up to every day use for a very long time. Stupidity on on the users part not withstanding.

Good luck to a fine company!

PAH
Patrick Hubble
Coleman, MI

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."      Charles Buxton

MULE_MAN

I know I got myself one a few month ago, And it's unbelievable how easy
the Logrite cant hook works  !!! Like my son said    It's awesome  !!!!!!!    8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

sprucebunny

I LOVE my new cant hook ;D

Only tool I got besides a hammer that I'm sure I can't break ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Bro. Noble

Awhile back someone posted about how well those cant hooks bite and hold.  We have cant hooks of all sorts all over the place and rarely buy anything we don't have to buy.  Ours are always slipping so it did inspire me to sharpen them and it helped for a while.  I'm thinking about painting ours blue----maybe that will help ;)

I got to inspect one of those hooks real close----even signed my name to it ;)  I'm wanting one bad.  Maybe for my birthday :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

You mean you want one for MY Birthday!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Minnesota_boy

I have several cant hooks and peavys.  I've discovered that the taper of the hook and how sharp it is both affect how well it will grab a log.  Long tapers hook much better, especially in hard or frozen wood.
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

WV_hillbilly

Yep they are great tools . I have a hookaroon and a 60" peavey .  I 'm very pleased with both of them . They have exceded my expectations greatly . Everyone I let use it asks where I got it from . I  gladly tell them and then hand them one of Logrites business cards .  

I plan on getting a mill special  and maybe a log carrier soon .

Hillbilly
Hillbilly

Pete J

Boy our heads over here at LogRite HQ are starting to swell. Thanks for the kind words all. It is an inspiration to keep doing things the RIGHT way.

Kudo's right back at 'cha!

Frank_Pender

Yep, these are all reasons why +, I went to selling them for Oregonians.   I see in the latest Bailey"s catalog they are selling them too.  That is great, Kevin, that way I can sell them here in my area with little or not shipping to the locals. 8)
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!