iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just saw the Toyota commercial

Started by ChugiakTinkerer, December 06, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChugiakTinkerer

Nice video from Toyota, very classy and tugs at the heart strings.  Turning a fallen tree into live edge furniture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihrY7nYcpk

We saw it this morning while having our morning coffee.  My wife turned to me and said "That makes me want to buy a Toyota truck."  I answered back, "We already have a nice truck, I want to buy that trailer!"

We'll see how that works out...

P.S. Sorry if someone already posted this video.  I looked in the forum and didn't see it.
Woodland Mills HM130

thecfarm

Now that's a commercial!!!
It's about time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bedway

Toyota understands you don't need millions of dollars, special effects, action, or political correctness to make a great commercial for a good product.

Two thumbs up.

Ljohnsaw

When I watch the evening news, there are tons of car/truck commercials, usually repeating twice each break.  I mute them because they are so annoying. 

This is a commercial I would watch every time it airs.  But, sadly, it won't run in its full length for very long - it will get chopped down (no pun intended) to 30 seconds.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Amazing commercial. Wish they were a sponsor! ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Hits a very personal note with da wife and myself. Thank you for  posting
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Roxie

Say when

pineywoods

Very nice commercial.. Makes me want to take the torch and welder to my old woodmizer and turn it into an lt40 wide so I could build stuff like that
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

campwags

That is great advertising and hits all the right buttons.  But I agree... I want the trailer!!!  8)  I already got a good truck.  ;D
Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Kioti NX4510 and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

Chuck White

Beautiful commercial, puts a tear in the eyes!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Peter Drouin

It is a nice commercial but you can keep the truck. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Tam-i-am

Quote from: Jeff on December 06, 2017, 02:01:26 PM
Amazing commercial. Wish they were a sponsor! ;)

that is a STIHL chainsaw and STIHL/Logrite cant hooks  at :23.  And we are both sponsors.
If they used our RiteLegs that would have been even better!
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

cbla

Thank You Sponsors!