iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

stove

Started by coxy, November 08, 2017, 06:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

does anyone know anything  about bakers pride commercial gas stove good, bad

Raider Bill

I know many restaurants use Baker Pride.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

drobertson

Yep, pretty much true, many folks use them,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

coxy

i see them for sale for around 3-4k the wife wants a bigger stove for caning some of  the other ones are 5-8k for used but you get what you pay for  sometimes

drobertson

The one I used back years ago was a 6 burner gas, commercial. Heavy duty rascal for sure, I have no idea what they cost.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tule peak timber

We are about to buy a stove ourselves . Lots to look at ! :)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

coxy

your not kidding        this one has a chrome nob this one has a black nob for 1000 less or the other one has a  inch bigger grill for 900 more  ;D its no fun shopping with the wife me I would have got the first one we looked at but have drove around for days looking at them I have a feeling we will be getting the first one we looked at   ::)

tule peak timber

We had a 60 inch Wolf at the last home, and we now have a 30 inch Sears Kenmore. They both cook...........

tule peak timber

Installing our new stove yesterday.

thecfarm

I never seen a stove like that.
Or what I should say,so that's how I look.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tule peak timber

A rear view selfie of the cook ;D

coxy

POSTON WIDEHEAD

That sucker looks HEAVY!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tule peak timber

It took 10 and a half years to work back into another Wolf. ......

fstedy

Whatever you buy if its a commercial stove make sure your homeowners insurance will cover you in case of a fire. Most won't because of the high BTU ratings and needinf special venting. Had a Dacor for many years a real lemon. My son has a Vulcan and its a great stove.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Thank You Sponsors!