iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's thank a Veteran Day!!

Started by thecfarm, November 11, 2016, 07:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Today is Veteran's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You Veterans on the forestry forum that served our great country.
I will be thanking any Veteran I see today.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

pineywoods

Let's not forget those veterans who have gone on. I will be delivering another batch of these.  The first one went to our own Mr. Tom's family, engraved with the FF logo. Oiled walnut..

1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Roxie

That is the most kind and thoughtful thing to do pineywoods. 

Thankful for all our veterans. 
Say when

Chuck White

I'll jump in here too!

Thanks to all VETERANS, past and present!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jim_Rogers

I just got back from the cemetery down the street from me where I help out as assistant grounds keeper.
I replaced as many damaged flags on veterans graves as I could find.

It was nice to see 309 veteran flags and 124 fire-figther flags blowing in the wind.

Jim Rogers

PS thanks to all veteran.

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Billbob

Absolutely!  I've been thinking all day of my Father and Uncle who were WW2 vets as well as many friends who are veterans of Afghanistan.
"As George Orwell pointed out, people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Magicman

I took this picture a couple of years ago, but the message is still the same.

And another message.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gspren

First thank you for thanking me, I'm a Vietnam Vet and nowadays if I wear a Veteran type hat lots of people comment kindly unlike the hurtful comments in the 70s. This is one thing that this country got right through the years, respecting the Vets!
PS; I had a great Veterans Day sitting in a tree stand even though I didn't see any deer.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

sawguy21

War is a dirty business but I am eternally grateful to those that stepped up. My father never saw combat, he was a ground school instructor with the RCAF. He never talked about the war probably because he lost too many friends.
The fathers of many of my school mates were WWII veterans, those men came back physically and emotionally scarred. Life at home was tough for a lot of those kids, one of my closest friends lost his dad in a family dispute.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

coxy

timberlinetree

Thank you vets for your service! I have met vets who lived,but still lost their lives!  The fallen are not frogotten!Help/thank a veteran and their family!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Chuck White

I spent part of my Veterans Day on a short deer hunt!

I wasn't into it more than a few minutes and had a really nice 8-pointer laying on the ground!

I have a pic, but still in the camera.  He has 7-inch G2's and 4-inch G3's, not real wide though, maybe 12 inches!

What a way to spend Veterans Day!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

shop guy

Thank you and thank you to all branches. SEMPER FI
2015 dodge Cummins 4x4 crew, t590 & 763 bobcat with hydraulic breaker, 1 woman, 1 baby girl, 3 dogs and a shop.

Blessed!!

God is great, beer is good....and people are crazy.

tule peak timber

Thank you all branches. Thank you my father. Thank you

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

dgdrls

With the greatest respect to all the Veterans, Thank-you

Thank You Sponsors!