iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Check out this German sawmill.

Started by plantman, November 05, 2017, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plantman

ToddsPoint

For $43,000, you should be getting a nice mill.  Gary
Logosol M7, Stihl 660 and 290, Kubota L3901.

drobertson

Good looking machine,, I reckon they have three phase power access in many places?  I like a mill where you can do the polka while setting up, and move into the time traveling while sawing :D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Electric, so how long was his extension cord??   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Quote from: Magicman on November 06, 2017, 08:03:28 AM
Electric, so how long was his extension cord??   :o
Not sure bout that, he looks like he had one already there?  He moved just off the drive there, and plugs it in it looks to me, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Dave Shepard

I saw a video of a Swedish band mill. They towed it to the site behind a Volvo station wagon, and just ran a long cord over to the house and plugged it in.  :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Magicman

I can visualize it now; The logs need to be staged on a relatively level spot where I can back or pull the sawmill to the logs, Oh and by the way, I'll need 220 volts 3 phase to power the sawmill.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!