iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

snow

Started by BigBurOak, November 01, 2017, 09:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

It won't be much longer and I'll have snow piled up in the yard, waiting for Spring to melt it!   :snowball:
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

chevytaHOE5674

Left town for 4 days with hopes that the snow would be melted by the time I returned. Well no such luck, got more snow while I was gone and now its chilly, could get down into the teens the next few nights. Makes for a long winter when by Nov 6th you've already had something like 15 inches of white stuff :(

Chuck White

It only got down to 34° through the night so, no frost or snow yet!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Kbeitz

Nov 7 2017 1:00pm... It's snowing here in Millville Pa. First snow.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Crusarius

no, it can't be. that means its to close to here. I need to get my mill done.

Kbeitz

It's now 2:45 PM and it's coming down hard.... Uck....
I had 5 more logs to mill before winter...
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Crusarius

winter is not here. Thats just a preview :)

coxy

well we got about 2in so far  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

21incher

Sounds like we will get a little lake effect this weekend. Still waiting for the maple leaves to fall. After 10 inches of rain the last 7 days everything is mud again.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

coxy

I wish I had mud all I got is soup ;D   this has to be the wettest fall I can remember  this is more like spring time

Kbeitz

This is what it looked like. Some of the biggest flakes I have ever seen.
After they hit the ground it seemed that 1/2 of the flake would melt before
I could snap a picture of it.

Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Crusarius

I saw 26 on my way in this morning. It's coming.

Mcavvie

Had a few flakes mixed in with rain yesterday, that is all the snow I want to see this winter. Sooner mow my lawn on Christmas day, than shovel my driveway!
Wood-Mizer LT15, Bolens 1900H Eliminator, JD 2018 3039r/FEL/forks, Komatsu PC18MR2 mini ex.

Chuck White

Woke up to about 1/2 inch yesterday!

chevytaHOE5674

Another 3" or so last night...

I'll have to look but that probably puts us over 20" of snow for the season.

Thank You Sponsors!