BigBurOak

first snow this morning guys  8)
Who needs a gym if you got a woodpile?

Crusarius

MIne was yesterday.

sandhills

yesterday for us, just a dusting but not ready for even that yet  :-\

chevytaHOE5674

Had snow on the ground for almost a week now. Keep waiting for it to melt off.

sawguy21

None in the valley yet, we have seen some on the hills but it disappeared quickly.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Magicman

I have seen snow and even built a snowman.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

Chuck White

We haven't gotten any snow here in Russell yet, but Monday they had the snowplows out removing slush on the roads in Star Lake, about 20 miles from here!

So, it won't be too much longer and we'll have snow here!    :snowball:
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DelawhereJoe

You can send all that white fluff stuff down this way, I'm tired of the warm/hot weather its gonna be in the mid 70's here tomorrow. I had the dew on the top of my car freeze last night when I left work at 11:00pm. Oddly enough my car said it was 40° at the time so the ground is still way to warm.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

coxy

Quote from: DelawhereJoe on November 01, 2017, 09:13:46 PM
You can send all that white fluff stuff down this way, I'm tired of the warm/hot weather its gonna be in the mid 70's here tomorrow. I had the dew on the top of my car freeze last night when I left work at 11:00pm. Oddly enough my car said it was 40° at the time so the ground is still way to warm.
you don't have to rub the 70's weather in  :) we need 80 and a nice breeze for a week to dry things out here

DelawhereJoe

You can have the 70's, I want the 40's & 50's.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Magicman

And we will be in the 80's for the rest of this week and weekend.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

BigBurOak

Our weather is nuts this year, snow yesterday and 68 today smiley_roller
Who needs a gym if you got a woodpile?

Crusarius

it has been raining the last 6 days. I missed my window to get the manure on the garden without destroying the yard :(

GRANITEstateMP

Quote from: Chuck White on November 01, 2017, 07:47:10 PM
We haven't gotten any snow here in Russell yet, but Monday they had the snowplows out removing slush on the roads in Star Lake, about 20 miles from here!

Our plows were out Monday Too!  But we were pushing storm debris off the roads.  We lost power Sunday night, got it back Wed afternoon.  Only lost a couple small trees.  I'm kinda glad it wasn't snow, only wind and rain, that 2in of rain would be a LOT of snow :-X
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

sawguy21

I just returned from Vernon, 25 miles away. That was fun. Heavy wet snow made the road slushy, drivers were either doing 40 or 70. ::) Power is off in town, probably due to trees downing lines or somebody took a pole out.

james

calling for as much as a foot in the mountains tonight , will wait and see gotta go thru a pass to go anywhere from here the joys of living in the hills
james

Runningalucas

It came early, and hard here; nearly a 10" on the ground; North Idaho :/
Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

sawguy21

We are more than happy to share with our southern neighbors ;D

Chuck White

Well, we didn't get any snow yet, but the ground is white and it's  26° here this morning! 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

woodmaker

No snow yet,and I don't want to see any until after christmas.I still have too much excavating to do,and still have plow trucks to get ready.
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

DFILER2

We got a couple of inches last Thursday then 4 more on Saturday, now it's supposed to be near zero on Wednesday so this snow will be here until April:)

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/20313/snow~1.jpg?easyrotate_cache=1509936612

Chuck White

The "Weather Guessers" are calling for cold (20° range) tonight, so it won't be long before we start seeing some snow here!

coxy

hope you keep it all up there

Thank You Sponsors!