iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Fall Festivals

Started by Sixacresand, October 31, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

It is November again and I have been invited to demonstrate the LT40 at local festivals the next two weekends.  Folks seem to enjoy watching lumber being milled.  There won't be any RRQS done, but I will say I know how to do it if asked.  :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Ga Mtn Man

I have no doubt that you will do us proud John.  :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Sixacresand

Today's event was Kitchens Corner Festival between Macon and Milledgeville, GA. We had lots of spectators and good weather.   Forum Member Sawdawg stop by to visit.  Another guy came by who is getting a brand new LT28 this month.  Hopefully, he will become a Forum member.  We milled all but two Cedar logs on site, saving some for Sunday afternoon.   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!