2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

sawguy21

He is a tremendous singer/songwriter.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

Now that I've rubbed my eyes a little and can see better I can now say THANKS for posting this!

Sometimes a song hits me just right, or just a the right time and my vision gets blurry!   :'( 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dgdrls

CMT just did a special on him,  i have it recorded, maybe today ill watch it

D

Bricklayer51

I watched it the other night he is one of my favorite. He and willie are really showing their age in their voices and looks as we all are. It was a great show even better when the lovely reba did bobbie McGee.

Savannahdan

Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

coxy

all I get is this video is restricted  and need permission to view it  what do I need to do I got the same thing on the you tube  post on here

pappy19

You should be able to just click on the forward arrow and the video will start.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

coxy

Quote from: pappy19 on October 29, 2017, 12:33:38 PM
You should be able to just click on the forward arrow and the video will start.
nope video restricted  need permission to view it  it does this with every video that posted on the FF

Savannahdan

I suspect it's some setting you have on your computer that's restricting the access.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

coxy

it just started a few week ago and  I cant figure it out   anyone know what it maybe what kind of a setting it is        when it comes to a computer I'm lost  any help would appreciated

clearcut

Under Account (head and shoulders icon) / Settings there is a Restricted Mode setting.

You can also try logging out and back on.
Carbon sequestered upon request.

Corley5

We went to see Willie with the kids last summer.  We especially wanted them to see him.  I wanted to see him again too  8) 8) 8)  I've been to a handful of his shows and he's showing the miles but started out strong with "Whiskey River" 8) 8).  Great show :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!