iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started the OWB today

Started by Gearbox, October 23, 2017, 08:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gearbox

I was going to hold out until Nov. 1 . The weather changed my mind 34 and rain tonight . 29 and snow for Wed. so here we go into another heating season .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

Wood Shed

Started mine after our first frost a week ago, usually start by the first of October but not this year.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek Proverb

GRANITEstateMP

We've had 3 or 4 fires in the woodstove so far.  Haven't even  looked at the OWB up at the farm yet.  Then again we've had a real funny fall here in NH so far - almost 70 and raining today!
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

chevytaHOE5674

Started mine back at the end of Sept after we had a few frosts in a row and days in the 40s. Then last week it hit 80 so I just let it idle along for a few days, now it snowed last night so I was glad it was ready to go.

lopet

Today was the day, had some air pockets in the lines and water wasn't circulating at the beginning, seems to be working now. Ready to burn. :)
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

gspren

Filled the oil tank today for $2.229 gal so like last year I'll wait till Dec and/or much colder temps.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Thank You Sponsors!