Previous topic - Next topic

prezes232

Simile on my dad face says everything like child with his new toy
plenty of power from F6L912 deutz
I have to say I north of America they know how to build best skidders
thanks  8)

Neilo

bushmechanic

Now that's a real nice looking Timberjack! I'm sure you will be pleased with it and your dad will have that smile for a long time.

thecfarm

Make that skidder work!!! Good size trees.   :o  I have some rocks that will keep you out of the mud.  :D
Where are those big ones going? What I really mean,what are the trees going to be used for? 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Puffergas

Nice machine! 😀 Thanks for the photos and wow that's a big stem!!
Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

Wudman

When I first started in this business, the 240A Timberjack was the machine.  I set a contractor up to run in the swamp running a 240A cable tractor with 44" rubber.  He called it his "Jesus Machine" because it could walk on water.  Brings back memories.....cottonmouths, "skeeters", chiggers, and some very nice cypress.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

larry1

Yes , good looking TJ iron and big timber to boot --thanks for the pics.--keep sending them

prezes232

Thanks guys  beech tree is used for furniture , plywood , furniture veneer just white part of the stem
Very popular tree in Carpathian woods that's stem had around 7.6 m3
I will post more pictures  soon
Thanks

Thank You Sponsors!