iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mean dog,, Haa, Haa

Started by drobertson, October 14, 2017, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

:D :D   

they now have bans on them requiring registration in Springfield, MO, ,well, for the record,,its not the breed, its the raising,  the first encounter with a deer she shook and ran inside, tonight while going out to lock up the hens there was a barking ruckus,, nose to nose, Dolly and the momma,, Dolly is not mean, fact is she wants to play,, it's laughable, she digs out moles, then takes them to the dust pile to bury alive,, FCOL! :D  never seen anything like it, but I know I like it, 8)  dogs are dogs, and act accordingly to their raising, blood lines do impart traits, I'm just glad we have a lover,,

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

she never chased, chickens are in,, storm is coming later this evening, and low and behold, I found my okra eater, he's a young six, to dark for picks, and just now, he's back at the horse shoe pit where Dolly faced him off,,  so to speak, chickens must be fertilizing pretty good, he's not bashful, yet,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

You right about the up bringing.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

She's a good looking dog.
I agree with you on the rasing .
My dog has some pit in her and she's a sweet heart
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Thank You Sponsors!