iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posting photos in discussions

Started by Coltbodi, October 10, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltbodi

Can someone please tell me how to add photos to post in the discussions. I know how to get them uploaded to my gallery, it gives me that under the post. But I can't figure out how to get it from the gallery into a post
If I can't fix it, I don't want it.
Timberking 1600 with lots of mods, a 65hp mahindra with a front end loader, a welding shop, and sugarcane mill from 1890 for making syrup

Magicman

Click on the spot in your reply where you want the picture to appear.  Now go to your gallery and find the picture that you want.  Click on it, and then scroll down and click the blue bubble that says "insert image in post", now click OK.  The picture's address will appear in your post.  Click Preview and scroll up to view how your reply will look when you post it.

You can add a space or two between the picture addresses and add narrative between the pictures.  Always preview and be sure that you like how the post will appear before actually posting.  If you goof up, click on Modify in the top right corner of the post and you can then make changes.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Coltbodi

If I can't fix it, I don't want it.
Timberking 1600 with lots of mods, a 65hp mahindra with a front end loader, a welding shop, and sugarcane mill from 1890 for making syrup

Thank You Sponsors!