iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Made the cover

Started by Peter Drouin, October 07, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Of the NH Timberland Owners Association. They did a write up of our sawmill. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

paul case

Nice going there Peter! Congrats!

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

Chuck White

Lookin' good, Peter!

Congrats!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bruno of NH

Nice
I have seen it first hand
A top shelf operation
A &P sawmill
Run by a hard worker from NH :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Andries

Way to go Peter!
Get ready, business just might start to boom.
. . .and how do us guys that live further away than "up yonder" get to read the article?
Did they saw nice things about you?
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

reswire

Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

Ga Mtn Man

Congrats Peter!  Nice shot of your best side on the cover.  ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

dgdrls

Congratulations Peter,   Well done 8)

D

Darrel

Pretty awesome! 8) 8) 8)
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

WV Sawmiller

Peter,

Congratulations. I assume you are sending a copy to the WM people to justify your request for a bigger hat. :D Keep up the good work - you do us proud.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Percy

Really cool!! That is the best free advertising any one could hope for. You'll be busier than a one legged kick boxer 👍👍
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

YellowHammer

Congratulations.  Not only made the cover but was the top story on it.  Great job!
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Brucer

smiley_clapping

And you deserve it :).
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

thecfarm

They know who to pick!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Thanks all,
The NHTOA is a good place to meet loggers, truckers, foresters, and other mill owners.
They help keep our land ours, Less regulation from the state.
They work with UNH.
NH is small and everybody in the timber industry is in the NHTOA. [Big and small land owners too]
Or the ones that are serious about the industry, Up to date on laws and trends.
As a group we help each other in the long run.
A place where you can call a big mill owner and ask a ? Or two.
Or a logger that can bury you in logs if you want.

Well, Ann and I are off to another Fair today.
If anyone wants my autograph sent to them, That will be $300.  :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Savannahdan

That's a nice big feather in your cap.  Congratulations!
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Roxie

Say when

fishfighter

Outstanding. smiley_clapping Looks like your hard work has paid off. 8)

drobertson

And to think you made a nice blanket for John  this winter,,,,HEE Hee!  pretty cool beans there Peter,,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

terrifictimbersllc

Congratulations, happy for you.  8)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

DeerMeadowFarm

That's really cool; congrats!

Thank You Sponsors!