iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers

Started by Raider Bill, September 27, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedarman

I got blindsided along with Jessica.  Chrissy is the one to watch.  What a cast of characters.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Roxie

17 weeks in, and some folks are getting harder to watch.  Some of those skeletal  frames just bring out the mother in me and I want to whip up some chicken and dumplings for them. 

Those that went in with some reserve padding (attractively) packed on like Ben the cowboy, and Lauren are holding up nicely.  They both are playing a good strategic game too. 

Desi won the first individual immunity last night, and she is a force to be reckoned with too. 

I sure would like to see those three go on to compete at the final, and of those (as it stands now), I'd love for Lauren to win the big money.  She's had to scrap from day one to stay in it. 
Say when

DPatton

LMAO...C'mon Raider Bill the suspense is killing me! I know there's got to be a good punchline with that last post of yours.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Magicman

I still have no favorite but I am enjoying the show.  At least it gives me a show that I look forward to watching. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

This Survivor series is really different!   :-\
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

I am with MM on looking forward to Wed evening.  Denise must have been a real threat to get the boot.  She seemed likable , but not dynamic personality.  Cole is most likely next, so I wonder how the editors will make a drama out of it.  Very interesting reward challenge. 

Magicman

Cole did not win immunity he was gone and he knew it.  Poor Mike has no game and does not know it.  He is no threat and should be carried to the end, but he won't be.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

I think that the four moons on the beach added a little humor to the show!   ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

Was next week's teaser to make us think the alliance of 7 was going to break up?  If it does, then Katy bar the door.  Why did Mike feel like he needed to play the idol? 

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Joe be gone!
Wonder how long Ben can go without telling anyone about his idol.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

I'm still rooting for Lauren and Ben.  The rest of the crowd is just lacking inspiration.  Personally, I'm looking forward to an island without Joe.   :D

The conversation between Lauren and Ashy regarding Ben, and both saying if they were on the jury, they'd give Ben the money, was touching, and poor Ben's days are numbered.
Say when

Raider Bill

I too like Laurie for the win. She should have kept quiet about her advantage but I guess in the interest of full disclosure..
Glad they flushed the skinny weasel guys idol out.

Cedarman

It is nice to see that people are leaving with a little class.  JP had about as big a blindside as you could get.
Joe thought that being irritating would get him to the final 3, but he thought wrong.  Chrissy needs to go.

Raider Bill

I don't think JP said 5 words the whole time. Chrissy's a actuary, smart, very smart, They need to get rid of her.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

Very crafty gamesmanship. Not sure Ben will survive the next vote after that trick though.

I thought the fake idol concept was pretty slick idea too.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

Very well played by Ben and one huge mistake by a strong player. 

Jeff

Ben has as much chance for immunity as anyone next time. What a good game this time.

Cedarman

Last night proved 2 rules of survivor. (At least in my play book).
1.  Never tell anyone you have an idol.
2.  Never give up an idol except in rare cases.  (Real rare).  Last night was an example of just throwing one away.
Another rule to remember is that no one playing survivor is your friend.  They are always out for them selves.  You use other players and they use you.  Mutual benefit may occur from time to time, but is always fleeting.
Last night was sure fun.  Lauren left with grace as she was kicking herself for lapse of judgement.
Also showed how homesick and lonely some players are.  Very touching.

WDH

Second dumbest move in Survivor History.  And, I had her picked to make the final.  Up to that point, she was a cagey player, then she lost her mind.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Twists and turns...
Ben's turned into a bit of a jerk.

Magicman

Ben is playing the game to win but of course they all are.  He has saved his own skin twice, but who knows what twists lie ahead.

Chuck White

I wouldn't have shown that idol until vote time, then I would have picked the one to be on the jury!

Jeff

My money is on Ben. Its only 25 cents though.  :) Tonight's tribal council made me dislike Chrissy for sure

Thank You Sponsors!