iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers

Started by Raider Bill, September 27, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

Say when

Chuck White

HHmmmmm, and I missed it!    smiley_crying

Oh well, there's next week!    ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Finally something decent to watch again.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Yup, some pure escapist realism to sink your eyeballs into.  Could be another fun season.  The first idol fell flatter than a pancake.  The NFL player went goofy.  Wonder why?  RB, find any babes?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Got my eye on Ali :D :D :D

The NFL guy is out there....

I can't believe that doctor let the probation guy to walk over him like he did.

Magicman

Yup, that was "streetwise skill" and "not a clue" duh.   ::)  Survival requires manipulation, deception, and getting away with it.  You can be too loudmouth or too quiet and either will get you kicked off.   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

I'm not sure why, but I enjoyed the opening this season just like I enjoyed the early episodes.  Compelling is back. 
Say when

WDH

It is good to see a new cast of amateurs and not a bunch or re-runs. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

There were no surprises tonight, but it's still early in the game.  Wonder which one of them will "self destruct" first?

Cedarman

The guy that couldn't figure out the clue to the idol doesn't seem to have a clue.
Looks like several are vying to be taken to the final three because no one would vote for them.
Best not to have a seafood allergy either.

Raider Bill

Ida dumped carrot top.

Good thing the PO isn't trying to solve crimes.

Magicman

There is probably not at potential winner on that tribe anyway, so nothing lost.  The merge will change some dynamics. 

Cedarman

He could write a chapter on how "not" to play survivor or be one.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

The guy on the other tribe telling about the idol was also very much "less than smart".  One way or the other, that will bite him later.

Roxie

It's such a relief when someone so hard to watch play, get's voted off.  The fact that his arrogance caused him to be blindsided, was the icing on my cake. 
Say when

Raider Bill

He was very hard to watch. So long carrot top.

Roxie

I just watched Wednesdays episode on demand, and WOW.  After the tribe shuffle, and playing an advantage that backfired, and Joe playing the immunity idol to save himself, Alan, the NFL player was voted off.

He was the only physically strong player on that tribe, and that might come back to haunt them.

Still a very compelling season.
Say when

Raider Bill

Alan shouldn't be surprised. He was cut by 5 NFL teams....

Magicman

I missed two episodes while in Colorado, but I'm caught up now.  It never ceased to amaze me how a weasel can hold on.   smiley_headscratch

Roxie

Wish you could have seen my face when they voted out Ali.  She wasn't the only one that was blind sided, and I am rapidly running out of players that I like.    :o
Say when

Raider Bill

Cedarman

Looks like they merge next week.  There will be some scrambling.

Magicman

Yes scrambling and there is much going on that we do not see.  I am just enjoying the show. 

Thank You Sponsors!