iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

None for Me?

Started by Magicman, December 02, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

She said that I was not getting any, and then left without me.

Does that mean that there will be none for me??   smiley_headscratch
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

:D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D
After 30 years of being a spouse of an early childhood educator, I've had much experience with this sort of situation,,at times it's not that fun at first, but time has taught me to be patient, and the best part is I've learned to get the drift ahead of time, and suggest "it's too good, you may consider a smaller batch for "just in case more show up"   ;D
Yea, well, that got figured out pretty quick too, so now, I just help and make my (our) own,, love them strawberries,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

She mumbled something about a scrambled egg sandwich when she was leaving.  Wonder what that meant??
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

It means your on your own, brother, and stay out of the strawberries.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

tree-farmer

A favorite story is about the fellow on his death bed when he smells cookies baking, drags himself down to the kitchen, and is reaching for a fresh baked cookie. His wife yells, leave them alone, thats for after the funeral. ...... so Iit could be worse M.M.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Magicman

Magicman

Just so you will know that I am not whimping down:

Yup, I scrambled two eggs and made myself a sammich.  That'll show her!   :D

GAB

Let me guess.
You left the dirty frying pan as evidence.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Magicman

Oh No, no dirty evidence, just an obedient husband.  I'm still hoping for some leftover strawberry whatever it was.   ;D

Magicman

Ha, some of it came back along with a snack plate with some other goodies.

And I am saying nuttin' 'bout dat egg sammich.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!