iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got my first logrite

Started by East ky logging, September 15, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East ky logging

Just got home from the Kentucky wood expo and had to bring a 36" logerite cant hook home with me. I've read about how well they are built on here for several years and never doubted anyone's word but this is the first one I have ever seen in person and as soon as I picked it up there was no doubt it was coming with me. Got to try it out tomorrow me and my son played hooky from the mill so we got to work tomorrow to catch up. Those new LT-50s didn't look to bad either.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety- Benjamin Franklin

Jeff

You'll be having to get another so you ain't trying to beat the other guy to the logrite all the time.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

East ky logging

Yeah gonna have to the young man that helps us came over awhile ago and he already claimed the logrite. I bought him a new echo cs-680 chainsaw today and he's more excited about the cant hook.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety- Benjamin Franklin

Jeff

If you ever get a hookaroon, you'll need two of those too!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Congratulations!!  Logrites are family and they seem to love working with other family members.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

glassman_48

East ky logging,
I have also heard so many good things about logrite in this forum for years, I became a dealer, and use their 36" cant hook and 30" hookaroon with my firewood processor.  They are very well built and the company is very easy to deal with too. 

sandhills

millwright

I gave away my old pickeroons when I got a hookeroon

Thank You Sponsors!