iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Odd combination

Started by Bert, September 13, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert

Todays journey led me to Wal Mart to get some weekend supplies. The clerk had some raised eyebrows when I threw 125 rounds worth of 12 gauge shells and 4 gallons of bleach on the belt. Do I even want to consider what your doing with this? was the next question.

Truth is Im off to sporting clays event this weekend and using the bleach to clean up around the pool before we close it down for the year.

I can definitely see how buying ammo and bleach together would raise questions though. I never worked retail, but i bet there are some weird combos that go through those lines.
Saw you tomorrow!

Raider Bill

Should thrown a bag of lime in too :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

sandhills

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 13, 2017, 02:45:06 PM
Should thrown a bag of lime in too :D
:D :D :D And maybe a shovel!

Bert

:D yeah i didnt consider what I had before she asked or I would have spiced it up a little- a blanket, maybe a grill lighter
Saw you tomorrow!

sandhills

WV Sawmiller

My double first cousin once bought bird seed to refill his bird feeder at the same time he bought some BBs and an air rifle to chase off some stray dogs. When he put it all on the counter the clerk looked at it and told him "Tell me you're not doing what i think you are doing." He never told her he was actually a bird lover.

I have walked past the bird feed and seen people looking at it and casually commented "Oh, $2.57 for 25 lbs of wild bird seed. That's cheaper than buying cat food." then walk on. Some little old ladies have been pretty miffed when they thought I was putting my cats on the self-help program.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bert

BB's and birdseed is a good one too. Along those line, I could see cat food and anitfreeze being scoffed at.
Saw you tomorrow!

Hilltop366

Don't forget the roll of plastic sheeting Bert.

Someone had commented to my wife about putting more birdseed in the cat feeder as the she was filling up the bird feeder and the cat was showing off it's latest victim.

Thank You Sponsors!