iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Coumadin

Started by Bruno of NH, October 10, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Had a Dr. Appointment today found out I can get off the Coumadin on Christmas Day one year from the day I went in the hospital .
I can't wait :) :)
My Dr says I'm doing good still losing weight
Wore some cloths today I haven't fit into in 8 years
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Savannahdan

That's great, congratulations.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Magicman

Good News my friend.  Stay steady on the course.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ron Scott

~Ron

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ed_K

Christmas is less than 11 weeks, your doing good.
Ed K

Peter Drouin

So happy for you,  8) 8) 8) 8) smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping dancing-jack dancing-jack dancing-jack smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_applause smiley_fiddler smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast cut_tree smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Good news for a hard working Man.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

Thanks all for the support it means a lot to me :)
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

sawguy21

I had to look that one up, figured it might be something those southern guys were trying to feed ya. :D Good to see you going off the stuff, it creates some nasty problems if not carefully monitored.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!