iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

about fell

Started by coxy, September 21, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

out of my chair yesterday  I called jd for tracks and sprockets for my 350 dozer they told me 530 a piece  for oem sprockets  :o :o  the guy said if your using it for logging you need the oem   ::) the after market ones junk  and are only  120 a piece but wouldn't sell them to me he wouldn't even give me a price on tracks gave me a number to call some one else the last tracks and sprockets we got was in 2000 so 17 years isn't bad I have 3963h on tracks and 2 sets of sprockets

GRANITEstateMP

coxy,

I don't know much about tracks and undercarriage, but maybe try calling Jordan Equipment in Pembrook, NH.  I've got some cutting edges from them before cause the price was right, but I'm pretty sure they specialize in undercarriage stuff.
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

mike_belben

Im pretty lucky, both crawlers ive bought had new UC.  Id rather overhaul an engine than do a bottom.
Praise The Lord

East ky logging

I bought a set of the after market sprocket from a John Deere dealer about a month ago. They was 135$ for a 450 and he never said anything about not using them for logging. I don't know how long they'll last but so far they have did fine.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety- Benjamin Franklin

snowstorm

What about berco..they make a lot of undercarriage  parts. Cat has a aftermarket brand they sell for jd.

coxy

the last set of tracks I got was berco but the guy I got them from said berco don't make them for the small dozers anymore the ones he gave me a price on was made by aftermarket and for pads chains and sprockets is 3600  (in 2000 the same tracks and sprockets  was only 2100 :( ) so that's the way I'm going

dgdrls

Coxy  did you try Nortrax? 

D

coxy

no  this place is in German town ny down on rt 9g  by the Hudson river it use to be dow or daw equipment my dad has dealt with this co since  68-69

Riwaka

Were there any ITM track components in that size from IAC - Intertractor America Corporation?
http://www.group-itm.com/en/products/undercarriage-components

Thank You Sponsors!