iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bringing in firewood one stick at a time.

Started by Banjo picker, September 12, 2017, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

I am going to try using my arch and move the logs out of the woods instead of splitting the rounds in the woods and then loading them on the kubota piece by piece.  This arch is light enough that it can be moved by hand pretty readily.  I'll move the main trunk with this and then work up the tops as normal. Just an ole guy....fixin to be retired enjoying the woods.  Banjo

Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

OH logger

wasn't there a johnny cash song about that??  :D
john

Banjo picker

If he had wrote that about firewood, he probably would not have made hardly as much money as he did with the version he put out.  I can't think of anybody that could have pulled off singing a song like that except Johnny.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

upnut

Good job! Looks like the log is in perfect position to saw some blocks off, no bending over! Hope your splitter has hydraulic lift too....Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

Banjo picker

I am actually in the process of building a splitter right now.  I cam across some components that were too good of a deal to pass up.  Banjo

Thank You Sponsors!