iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

colvert pipe

Started by coxy, September 08, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

Quote from: grouch on September 13, 2017, 11:05:15 AM
coxy,

Is there a special tax rate for farms? Here, if you have 5 acres or more that's "unimproved", it qualifies for the farm property tax rate.
I think you have to have 50+a      we had the guys in the white hats get called to our job yesterday  I'm glad they showed up we did things we didn't have to do but they where glad we did them   learned a few new things and the guys where great wished they came earlier they liked the way I cut the ditch line through the big bolder with the demo saw  :) I asked who called on us they didn't want to say but it came out in the 30min bs session we had  :D

Ox

Remember the tourism commercials 25 years ago?  They would sing over and over again "I love New York....".  Makes me throw up in my mouth a little thinking about how bad it really is around here.

coxy, you need a reassessment on your house.  That's BS.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

coxy

I know  I have to wait till next may and file the papers and they have to receive them by a certain day  or they wont let you  itch  then they only give you one day to go and pith and moan they call it grievance day    ::) ::)

mike_belben

My property tax is $178/yr.  No state tax, vehicle inspections or emissions.  Yeah its terrible.  Leaving mass was a huge mistake.

Codes? Where we're going we dont need codes marty.
Praise The Lord

coxy

finished the road/driveway Thursday  they looked at it said we did a great job   8) so we are good to go  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!