iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Back again...

Started by Frank_Pender, December 25, 2004, 08:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

I came down to the whining room and began dabling around on the dang fangled madhine; lo and behold I was able to get onto the FF again.  I let out a scream and the wofe thought I had injurered myself some how.   "Nope, I was just able to get back onto the FF, I said.   ;D  She said, "Merry Christmas." ;D
Frank Pender

DanG

Well, allllrightyyy Frank!  Hope you and your's had a great Christmas.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

ScottAR

Sounds like you may have some virus/spyware gremlins...  Mine recently got so bogged down with that DanG crud that it wouldn't log on to anything or even shut down properly.  

Folks that make that stuff should be hanged then shot and then hanged again....  Then again dead folks don't learn much...
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

OneWithWood

Welcome back, Frank :)  What a great Christmas present to be able to rejoin this bunch.  I guess the coal supply must have been real scarce!!  ;)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

sawwood

welcome Back Frank and hope you had a great Christmas.
 May be Santa stoped by your place and fixed your puter
 for you. Sounds like your new year has started all ready.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Frank_Pender

Yep, I felt so relaxed about itall I slept in until eight this morning.  First time since I was a youngen. ;D
Frank Pender

Frank_Pender

Got to see a son I had not seen in over four years.   The federal spook stuff is a bunch of crap.  Also, I did have a great Christmas.  I ordered a new Case international FX75 with all kinds of bells and whistles.  Working on getting a sea going stainless steel refer container for another kiln unit.  That will be a month or three down the road.  
Frank Pender

D._Frederick

Frank,

I  thought that you liked green the best, why the switch to red? Are you going to be at the Logging Conference coming up?
          Also wishing you and family a Happy Newyear.

Frank_Pender

I plan on being at the conferencw.   John has not asked me to demo the MD mill this year as yet. I will have to talk with him about that possibility.  It sure is fun to help with such things.
Frank Pender

D._Frederick

Frank,

You didn't answer my red/green question about tractors?

Frank_Pender

Well, Don, it all camer down to $, service and convenience.   ;) The first two are/were  the most crucial.  I am also getting more bang for the bucks.   The green folks would never call me back about the purchasing of a new unit.  :-/ :-[   There was as much as $9,000 difference for less bells and whistles as well as service issues.
Frank Pender

Tillaway

Frank, yer back.  I was about to send Leonard Nimoy in search of you. :)  So what did you do to your puter?
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Frank_Pender

Hi ya John.   I dfo not know what I did, but I reckon my wife figured out how to repair whatever happened.  I have quite a bit of trouble accessing the FF site.  I think she said something about some sort of firewall that had be set in place.  I do not know.  This techy stuff is way above my head.  I am lucky to even be able to turn on this blasted, dang machine. :'(  I guess Scottie was able to beem up my machiner for me. ???
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!