iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Topics with multiple pages

Started by hersnsh#590, August 21, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hersnsh#590

I suspect this is addressed somewhere, but I can't find it.  I'm following some of the threads with hundreds of posts. Ex: MM's "Whatcha Milling"  I read 10 or so pages every night.  How do I mark which pages I've read, and where I can start on my next session?

Sorry  for asking an easy question.

Dale
TK 1600, small sugaring operation, a bench full of J'reds, a tired ford 1710, new to us JD 5065e, 2 Honda 4 whlrs, a Can-Am 580 on tracks, and a very understanding wife.

WDH

If we told you, you would probably forget anyway..............Just kidding  ;D.  Don't know the answer except for a pencil and notepad. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Crusarius

I use show unread posts at the top then find the thread and click on the new button that takes you to last read. I also bookmark a lot of topics then do the same thing in my bookmarks.

Works well I am doing the same thing you are.

Jeff

If you click on the little orange new tag, it will take you to the page after the one you left off on. Click on the tag, not the post name.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

hersnsh#590

Jeff:  That worked like a charm.

Thank you,
Dale
TK 1600, small sugaring operation, a bench full of J'reds, a tired ford 1710, new to us JD 5065e, 2 Honda 4 whlrs, a Can-Am 580 on tracks, and a very understanding wife.