iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

'Nother Logrite in the Stable

Started by Magicman, August 11, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Guilty as charged.  The happy grin is there for sure and the camera angle does make me look like a kid with a new toy even though I am ~10" longer/taller than it is.   logrite_cool 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

grouch

It's all Magicman's fault. I'm goin' to the poor house 'cuz he can't restrain himself from posting pictures.

New arrival, today.

Claw retracted so as not to scare the UPS man, I suppose.

Gotta feel better to stretch out normal again. Hmm. 3/8-16 grade 5 bolt. Reckon I could hang my tractor from that?

Now I mean no disrespect to the good folks at LogRite, but I ain't reversing that hook again. It'd end up wrong every other time, for the way I work.

That's just showin' off.

Old guy meet new guy.
(Mine's not quite the heirloom that Kbeitz showed. Doubt my grandchildren will do anything with it but hide it).

Too much socializing and not enough work. I watched 'em for quite a spell and I couldn't tell that they'd moved that log nary a inch in all that time.

Can you tell which is which? The resemblence is just uncanny.

Might take me a while to get used to that blue handle. There's just something a little different compared to the wooden one.

Gonna have to separate those two. Don't want any twisty-handled hookaroons in the stable.

I might have gotten a shy one. I don't like to get rough with the help, but if that log ain't moved soon I'm fixin' to lay on hands. We might both end up scratched and scarred like Magicman's herd, but I aim to learn that new guy what work *is* around here.
Find something to do that interests you.

Magicman

Your life as a Hooker will never be the same.   ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

grouch

Quote from: Magicman on August 16, 2017, 08:47:12 PM
Your life as a Hooker will never be the same.   ::)

And now you're trying to ruin my monitor and keyboard! I was enjoying that sandwich.

Magicman

The back of my Logrite T shirt.   ;D

4x4American

You're somethin else Grouch lol lol keep at it :thumbsup:
Boy, back in my day..

grouch

Hey, I'm innocent. It's that crazy man at the Knothole Sawmill.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: grouch on August 16, 2017, 11:20:14 PM
Hey, I'm innocent. It's that crazy man at the Knothole Sawmill.

(old saying)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

grouch

Quote from: WDH on August 17, 2017, 07:33:04 AM

Must be all that coffee  ;D.

Whatareyoutryingtosay? ThatI'mhyper? Addicted? There'snothingwrongwithcoffee! It'safinetradition! IcanquitanytimeIwant. You'rejealous! Whatwasthat? Didyouhearthatmousegnawinginthewall? Iknowthatsucker'sinthere. They'realwaysaftermywires. BRB;coffeegotcold.

Farm29

Finally got me one cant wait to use it never can help to think what's going to happen with the wooden handle ones when it would decide to snap.  Sure is pretty all shiny and new

v
96 lt40 Hyd 24 hp onan
460 rancher

Magicman

Contrats!!  For some reason they always seem to want/need a mate.   ;D

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Grouch said:

"And now you're trying to ruin my monitor and keyboard! I was enjoying that sandwich."

You think that's bad, I was drinking a full cup of coffee!!!

Herb

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Andries

DR_Buck - is that a Logrite catalogue photo?
:D   ;D   :D
Wow, that's an addiction, or maybe all those blue items have forgotten to take "the pill" on a regular basis?
I see arches, an' cant hooks, an' Mega hooks, an' hookaroons, maybe a peavy or two and a trailer . . . but is that a splitter in the background ?
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Dave Shepard

Firewoodinator. More than a splitter.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Andries

LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Southside

Are we sure that poor Logrite was old enough to consume alcohol?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

runmca

courtesy of the FF Christmas contest!  8) This joins my Logrite Junior Arch.

:new_year:

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Poor dog....you stuck it right on the top of this head.  :D

Congrats Runmca!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!