iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Customer needing Sawyer in Cheraw, S.C.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, August 10, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I had a guy call me today looking for a Sawyer to bring their mill to his mothers farm.

The trees soon to come down are located in Cheraw, S.C. ( see map or Google. Its just below the N.C. line ).
He talked like he had quite a whack.

Contact info is 1-208-409-8021. The guys name is Graham Owens.

( all info was posted with his permission)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 10, 2017, 07:43:30 PM
MMMmmmmm.   move_it

:D :D :D :D :D :D I would not put it past you!  :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ga Mtn Man

MM, it's not too far from Rock Hill.  I know David has a man-cave you could bunk in for a spell.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Sixacresand

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on August 10, 2017, 08:35:36 PM
MM, it's not too far from Rock Hill.  I know David has a man-cave you could bunk in for a spell.
Interesting sounding place. From Wikipedia
Cheraw is a town on the Pee Dee River .......... It has been nicknamed "The Prettiest Town in Dixie". The harbor tug USS Cheraw was named in the town's honor.

Too far and too hot for me.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

My Great, Great, Great Grandfather & Mother left the Pee Dee River area with their family when they moved to Mississippi.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!