iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Something else for the mill

Started by redprospector, August 09, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redprospector

Our local Kmart is closing. A friend texted me and said to go check out what they had. I did and somehow or other this stuff wound up on the back of my pickup.

Not sure it'll fit, but I think the incline might prove to be nice.
Anybody using this kind of roller around the mill, and have suggestions?
The one with incline stretches to 27', the other is 24'
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

rjwoelk

Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

fishfighter

Been keeping an eye out for some. They want a arm and a leg around here. :o Nice find.

SineWave

mad murdock

on the lookout for something similar, very nice score!! 8) I was thinking of getting a higher output mill, but material flow on and off the mill is the biggest factor to get dialed in first to make certain that all the mill's capacity is being tapped, prior to upgrading, though and upgrade would be fun, (lso expensive), i will keep the search going for some roller table sections for myself first.  Anyone ever used the ball rollers? I could build a table with those on them, just wondered how they would work, I know for loading freight in a cargo aircraft configuration, the ball rollers work well.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

redprospector

They've got 4 straight 10' sections without legs that I made an offer on. But I haven't heard back from them. So I guess they didn't accept my offer.  :D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Thank You Sponsors!