iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Some pics of the timber frame i'm sawing out!

Started by Kelvin, December 23, 2004, 05:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin

Just thought i'd post some pics of the timber frame i'm making for myself.  Sure helps to have the sawmill right there in the mess.  Quick make a new beam.  Always need more and more material.  Its amazing how much it takes to make a --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/user/kelvinpot

I think its the bottom album.  Have a happy holiday break!!!
Kelvin

Brad_S.

Hey Kelvin,

Neat pictures. hope to build my own someday.

FYI, when I opened the box to view your pictures, my computer screen lit up like a Christmas tree with Spybot windows telling me you were sending me all sorts of nasty spyware that it was going to block! :o
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Timber_Framer

Nice looking frame 8)
Whatever you guys do do not down load that spyware program that preceeds the --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!-- page. It's a spyware program itself and it took me about a month to get rid of it...It's nasty!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

TN_man

Good job Kelvin :D
You are a little farther along than we are. Thanks for the pictures. Merry Christmas 8)
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

T_in_SC

MemphisLogger

Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Thank You Sponsors!