Sponsors:

a sad day in maine

Started by snowstorm, July 22, 2017, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

At this point they think it was a heart attack

Bruno of NH

Sorry to read this prayers for the family :(
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

deastman

Just saw his daughter's post on Facebook and couldn't believe it, so sorry to hear, I just talked to him this week about a load I had him haul for a friend of mine, my condolences to Snowstorm and the family
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

bushmechanic

A sad day indeed :'( It warmed my heart the post he had about taking his granddaughter with him on the truck for the day. That's a memory she will have now for the rest of her life for sure. I will certainly miss his posts on here, condolences to the family and snowstorm, may he rest in peace.

OH logger

that's too bad. may he rest in peace and in the Grace of God
john

Mooseherder

What a shocker and very sad.  My condolences to his family. 

g_man

Shocked to see this sad news. Condolences to his family and friends. I will miss his posts and his news from Maine.

gg

thecfarm

I don't belive it.  :o  Magicman just sat down with him and they had a great time. That is sad,sad news.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

loggah

Man oh Man you never know !!! RIP Ron you will be missed.
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Don P

Reminds me not to take today for granted. Our condolences to his family and friends all over the country.

lopet

A shocker indeed.    RIP woodhauler.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Maine372

i lost my grandmother last Monday, my last living grandparent. so ive been reliving some memories this week. I'm really glad he got that day to take his granddaughter for a ride. I hope she remembers it the rest of her life, we know he did!

DelawhereJoe

Very sorry to here about this, its terrible news.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

50 Acre Jim

While I didn't know Woodhauler I feel your pain.  Lost a friend last night, only 62, a real shock to everyone.  Sad days indeed. 
Go to work?  Probably Knott.  Because I cant.

gspren

Condolences to his family in Maine and his FF family all over the world, sad indeed.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Peter Drouin

RIP Woodhauler, Very sad news.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

dgdrls

So very sorry,  my thoughts and prayers
are extended to family and friends.

D

Grizzly

I thought of Woodhauler as a fellow trucker and enjoyed his words. I was especially comforted when I saw a picture of him. Just like what he should have looked like!
Condolences to the family.

Lyle
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

BargeMonkey

My deepest condolences.

SwampDonkey

Condolences to his family and those that met him here and friends. He was quite active here always giving his perspective on logging and hauling wood for local mills. Sad in deed.  :(
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

goose63

This so sad prayers to the family but Woodhauler is at the big sawmill in the sky keeping an eye on us now.

RIP young man
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

snowstorm

its gonna seem kinda odd not to have that phone ring 4 or 5 times a day with him complaining about something usually verso he would say they are all done and i would tell him they will be fine. one argument i let him win. he always said he was several years older than me. he wasnt. it was the other way around 

Bert

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to all. He seemed like a stand up guy and genuine to the core. I will miss his posts on the forum.
Saw you tomorrow!

newoodguy78

RIP Woodhauler. I send my deepest condolences to all his family and friends.

sandhills

Very sorry to hear this as well, may he rest in peace, he will be missed.

Thank You Sponsors!