iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Noble and Jeff!

Started by CHARLIE, July 21, 2017, 01:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

May we all have a day full of fun and laughter with our family and friends! 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

samandothers

Happy birthday guys!  Wish y'all many more!

Texas Ranger

Hope you both share some skull pop, and look down and approve of  your friends, particularly those in Florida and Georgia, they miss y'all's supervision.   8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Hope you had a happy Birthday CHARLIE!  My Daughter had a party for me with a few friends and family over and I had TWO CAKES!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

scsmith42

Yee haw! Happy birthday guys! I hope that you have great days.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

CHARLIE

Jeff, I had a fine laid back birthday and just what I wanted.  I think there were some family members and friends that wanted to throw a party but knew I wasn't interested.  Donna did bake me a chocolate cake though and stuck a 7 and a 3 candles on it.  You and Noble were on my mind all the day.  I sure hope Noble and Tom spend some time together up there.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

petefrom bearswamp

I'm late but happy bday anyway guys.
2 cakes? wow
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

I was on the road traveling and with limited wifi/internet service, but it is good to read that you guys enjoyed a Happy Birthday.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Charlie,I like get togethers with family. My birthday included. The more people the better. That means more food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seem like we get together for the grandkids birthday,but they are getting older now and we get together Easter,maybe July 4,Thanksgiving,and Christmas.
We have a go cart party here on July 4th and we have a all day fun day. One year almost 40 was here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!