iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

no ambition

Started by coxy, July 19, 2017, 10:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

the last week has been horrible cant seem to last past noon just plan tuckered out by then  leg arms and back hurt  even after being home for awhile still don't want to do anything   

grouch

Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Sometimes we push and push to get something done and miss out on some good things taking place right under our noses. If it's not an emergency, it'll wait while you replenish yourself.
Find something to do that interests you.

red

Good time of year for a vacation . Maybe work early then take a break and get back to work at 3 pm to 8pm.
It could also be the aging process.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Ianab

Got any other symptoms of some sort of virus infection / flu etc. A mild case of that might not put you in hospital, but can make it like your "get up and go", "got up and left".

How do you know? If you feel better next week, then that's what it was. If you don't feel better, go see a Doc.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

coxy

Quote from: red on July 20, 2017, 04:46:36 AM
Good time of year for a vacation . Maybe work early then take a break and get back to work at 3 pm to 8pm.
It could also be the aging process.
are you saying I'm old  ;D

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Ox

I've been feeling like that for around 10 years now.  No amount of testing ever finds anything.  It's maddening.  I hope you find an answer cause if you don't, I know how it changes a man and it ain't for the good.  At least not for me. 

I hope you feel better right quick, coxy.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

ESFted

Have you had your thyroid checked?
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

Ed_K

Have your doctor test your white blood cell count. I felt that way before I was diagnosed with multiple myloma.
Ed K

coxy

Quote from: petefrom bearswamp on July 20, 2017, 07:03:40 AM
Lyme disease?
I was treated for it about 3 years ago this spring I was eaten up by them again and the doc told me I was over reacting wanting more doxy  she said well you never get rid of lyme told no ship but you have to keep the levels between such and such she said I never heard of that  ::) ::) >:( >:(  don't know how this lady ever got to be who she is so next week I have an appointment with another doc hopefully this ones not a quack   

Grizzly

I hope you find a cause for yours that is fixable. I'm once again dealing with pain and leaning more on relaxants and nerve blockers. Between the pain and pills my get up and go is gone. And just 2 weeks till the Pig Roast and I don't know if I can do it. I find life is hardest when you lose ambition/motivation. Oh well I can read here for the day.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Crusarius

I found the best fix for lost motivation is someone to work with. Sometimes I get lonely talking to myself. However, I do have some rather interesting arguments :)

Grizzly

Quote from: Crusarius on July 20, 2017, 03:28:01 PM
I found the best fix for lost motivation is someone to work with. Sometimes I get lonely talking to myself. However, I do have some rather interesting arguments :)

Well that explains why I don't get nothing done until my daughter shows up. On the other part.............ever wonder why you lose the argument against yourself?  :D
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Crusarius

No.

I try not to question myself I usually have to many lame excuses. :)

coxy

you maybe on to something with working with someone I work by my self in the summer so I don't get aggravated trying to tell someone how to do things  the winter I work with a long time family friend its funny how it worked out years ago my dad tough him how to cut logs then my uncle worked with him for a few years now I'm working with him but I'm getting a better deal than they did   ;D I have a good time working with him and when spring comes he goes back to digging dirt he has tried to get me to do it with him but I hate doing that I keep telling him you want to see a miserable      just let me be around someone that starts complaining that the grass didn't grow in one spot and your right about arguing with your self I had that to day makes one wonder if anyone has ever heard me in one of my rants to my self  :D :D bet they got a good learning experience  :)   

thechknhwk

I definitely feel that... when I got someone helping I have way more motivation specially if I'm paying them. ;D  It just seems to beat the drudgery, and it really is an opportunity to get a lot more stuff done if you have a good helper.  To me it seems to triple the output.

Crusarius

Coxy I have often wondered the same thing about some of my rants. Especially when I am mowing the lawn :)

Thank You Sponsors!