iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Living Large

Started by North River Energy, July 17, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North River Energy

Or, one way to split larger blocks without the work part.

Recently updated part of the hydraulic controls, and adapted a line pressure activated throttle governor.
Actuation is smoother, easier to match to the block feed rate.
Next on the list is a fluid cooler, and then a wedge lift.

http://youtu.be/I3fK_F6Yn-Y

dave_dj1

Now that's just showing off! LOL
That's awesome man, nice taking the back out of the equation for at least part of the operation. 8) 8)

hedgerow

North River
That's a nice set up. Just need a cab with AC and heat on the log loader. Be safe and watch the heat.

North River Energy

It does feel like cheating sometimes. :D
I can't repair my own moving parts, so I'll wear out the worn-out machines instead.

AC would be awesome. But then I'd just sit up there all day and admire the mess. The humidity this week requires a scuba tank, but the main hazard was a nest of bees lodged in the end of the hollow maple toward the end of the clip. :o  Sliced it right in haff.

I'd like to think I make good use of time, but this guy puts me to shame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4j6mPkAYM

Skip

Thanks for sharing both !!! :o and he still takes time to wave, awesome

FYRWOOD GUY

nice set-up you got there! i especially like the cribs for bucking.
keep your SHARP chain tight don't force a dull chain to cut

coxy

neat video 8) 8)  thought the car was falling apart when he hit the dirt spot

thecfarm

Good ideas you have there. You must control the splitter from up above?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

North River Energy

Hailstones on a tin roof, Coxy. There's another clip where he's getting airborne on the paved sections further down the mountain.

CF, the orange cord connects a power mirror joystick to a pair of tire inflator compressors, and those trip the control valve by way of a pneumatic cylinder. Each air line has a bleed-off valve so the main control spool can kick out the detent at the end of each stroke.

And thanks for the comments.

coxy

hail on a tin roof that's it  :)  he was doing a good job of dirt tracking it on the turns to

Thank You Sponsors!