iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

GAB was here

Started by goose63, July 15, 2017, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

GAB and his young bride stoped in yesterday and we had a long visit. And GAB left me with my very first bottle of real Maple syrup thank you GAB.

Thay will be leaveing this morning for Anoka Mn then on to Wisc. trapper be on the look out you are next on the list  8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

glassman_48

goose,
I have gotten a couple of visits now from GAB and his wife, his maple syrup is great too.  They are one of the many reasons I like this forum so much :laugh:

trapper

Day late and a dollar short again.  GAB sent me a pM  but didnt open my mail or the forum until later in the day so missed his visit.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

GAB

Quote from: trapper on July 16, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
Day late and a dollar short again.  GAB sent me a pM  but didnt open my mail or the forum until later in the day so missed his visit.

Trapper:
I wish to inform you that we slept in late and are behind some and you are still on the list.
Right now I'm thinking some time on Monday 7/17. 
Gerald
P.S. I have one bottle left.
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

goose63

GAB we had pancakes Sunday morning that syrup is great stuff thank you  8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

trapper

Had a great visit with mr & mrs GAB today.  Magic spoon was passed on
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!