iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sigh, another saw

Started by sawguy21, July 14, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

I picked up a running Mac 10-10A last night for 75 bucks. Normally I wouldn't pay much attention to it, I am more interested in old Pioneers, but this one doesn't look like it has 10 hours on it. DanG it, I'm running out of room.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

My address is...............  :D  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

CJBrown

The old Macs have quite a following, so if you need to thin the herd, that one will have no trouble finding a new home. I am partial to the blue Makitas, but they don't pop up very often - with the exception being the DCS520i, which seemed to have sold in numbers. Lately I have become obsessed with Husqvarna 262XPs, and have bought 5 of them in the past 8 months!

Grizzly

Was there a Mac 7 something? Dad's old saw was not a 10 that I remember but until I figure out what he had I won't be searching for one. I have his old Echo but not sure what happened to the McCulloch. Just wondering if I should add my address here along with others....... ;D  Don't want to leave sawguy overburdened ya know.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sawguy21

I appreciate your concern ;D Are you thinking of the old 797? I have one but would take a bigger man to pack it around all day.

Grizzly

In my mind it's smaller than the 10-10. I may have to ask my brothers if they know more.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sawguy21

Fed it fresh gas today and it showed it's appreciation by firing up and running like a champ. ;D Lord love a duck, that thing is LOUD.

Thank You Sponsors!