HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Fabiola, December 21, 2004, 07:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabiola

:P :P :P
I am here!
I have no snow in my x-mas tree!
Instead, I have a 35 degree sunny day outside!!!!!!!!!!1
And I miss been here, I am sooooo busy and since I have no idea how to manager my time just complain to myself the fact I am not here that much any more!
Feliz Natal e Próspero Ano Novo!
I will try hard to stay here longer and more constantly!
Fabíola.

;D ;) :o :-X :-[ :-* :'(
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Minnesota_boy

FABIOLA!!!
Nice to see you here again.  I'm sure that 35 degrees is celcius.  We have -22 celcius.  I'll trade. ;D

Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year too.
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Fabiola

Thank you Minnesota boy,
I guees -22 in not a good number for weather!
Any way, it is great to be back in here...
I have some pictures of the FF hat all over Brasil that I have to send to you guys.
And I do need to tell what I have been doing!
 :o :o
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

SwampDonkey

Welcome back Fabiola. I was wondering where ya went off to.  8) Nice to see your enjoying the warm christmas down there, while we have to shovel the white stuff up here. Actually, we only have about 4 inches at my place and have been missing all the larger storms. We just seem to get flurries, which I don't mind while trecking in the forest with a diameter tape and handheld pc.  ;D

cheers
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bibbyman

Natal feliz e um Novo Ano Próspero :D

Did I say that right? ???

Maybe it should be..

Feiz Natal e um próspero Ano Novo.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

DanG

I'm not sure, but I think Bibbyman said, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I say the same. :)

Welcome back, Fab. We missed you.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Furby

Welcome back!
I think we would all like to hear what you have been doing.

If DanG is right about what Bibby said, I'll second that!  ;)

Fabiola

:) ;D 8) ??? :P
Hi Furby! You desappears as well and still need to send me some pictures that I can not remember what about!
I have no idea for how long I had been out of the FF. I do remember I came here on my b-day! Or around it!
For sure I was going to the Island to collect my bugs, I was studing both for the post-graduation and for the law scholl.
The news is that now I am a Leader Audit. I took a course in the beginning of december, just before had flight to the northest of my country to do audit few petrol field!
Yes! We do have our one Texas!
A huge onshore petrol field over the north area of Brasil. Including the Amazon Forest as well.
I am trying to finish the report right now.
Definitivaly, X-mas in Rio is vary warm, and since my friend Summer had arrived yestarday, I am sure we will have a great holiday season.
Pictures are on its way! I need some volunters to resize it to me.
Fabíola.
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Fabiola

;DJust to update the weather information!!!!!!!!! ;D
From the moment I tryed to made everybody envy about the fact I live in a tropical country since now (and it will remain) the weather had change and forced me to wear my canadian snow jacket! ??? ???
Oh no! It is NOT snowing in here. What is happening is that horroble rainning time, cold wind and gray sky! :P
I went out of the office for a nice McDonald's meal and I felt myself like Halifax! 8)
So I came back to write those words to you. ::)
I wish to all of you a nice X-mas and a sunny weather to me.
See you on monday,
Fabíola.
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

crtreedude

Well, I can tell you I don't think your weather has anything on ours. So, you have my sympathy 35 C is too hot for me! Our normal (which means it only varies about 5 degrees year round is about 25 C - or 78 F.

It is funny around here, if it drops to 70, everyone says "Hace Frio!" and and if it goes up to 85 it is consider really really hot.

I am used to swings in temperature of more than 30 degrees in a single day being from the great white North.

Fred
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Thank You Sponsors!