iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Stars get to meet the Goat

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, June 27, 2017, 07:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The other night I surprised the wife and took her to a concert.....
Chicago Band and the Doobie Brothers.

Julie just loves one of the founding members of Chicago, Robert Lamm.

So I got the VIP / Guest package for us and we had a ball.
Chicago has been making music for 50 years and was inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame back in the spring.
Some really nice guys to talk to and great, funny personalities.

Check back during the month of July when I will post more pictures of The Goat with well know Stars from across America. You may recognize them too.  :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Delawhere Jack

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

barbender

I'm just going to go ahead and say, Julie looks like she's having a great time but she sho' 'nuff has a homely date ;D
Too many irons in the fire

sandhills

Now now, it looks pretty good for being an old goat  :). That would have been a lot of fun David!  My wife turns 50 this summer and I'm trying to come up with something like that for her.

21incher

When I was a senior in high school Chicago put on a show in the auditorium for us. That was a long time ago. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good video / song WDH......brings back.....dang the phone ringing.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!