iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's for dinner?

Started by 4x4American, June 25, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 05, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

Couple of 2.5 lb ribeyes we had yesterday. Sous Vide then finished off in a red hot skillet.
that's just not right and here I am eating sausage and onions  ;D

Magicman

Those are some fine steaks but 2½ lbs.   :o

We had two skewers left over from last night so guess what we ate?  Sauté some more mushrooms and made it come out even.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawguy21

Waiting for my dinner, a nice thick pork chop is in the oven covered with mushroom soup. That with a tossed salad and I am good to go.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

tule peak timber

I used to make mushroom soup covered chops for the crew  when we were longlining. Great amount of energy !
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

tule peak timber

coxy

Quote from: sawguy21 on September 05, 2017, 09:46:47 PM
Waiting for my dinner, a nice thick pork chop is in the oven covered with mushroom soup. That with a tossed salad and I am good to go.
that's the way I like p chops thick they don't seem to dry out as bad cooking on the grill

4x4American

Quote from: coxy on September 06, 2017, 06:27:37 AM
Quote from: sawguy21 on September 05, 2017, 09:46:47 PM
that's the way I like p chops thick they don't seem to dry out as bad cooking on the grill

I cook pork chops on a cast iron skillet, just tickle it for a few min on one side, flip it over let it tickle it some more than take it off put on plate and tent it up for 5 min or so under tin foil and it makes nice juicy pork chops every time
Boy, back in my day..

coxy

my other half cooks it then recooks it and  cooks it again  she can even make a gal of olive oil dry  :D :D :D :-X

Raider Bill

Quote from: Magicman on September 05, 2017, 08:36:16 PM
Those are some fine steaks but 2½ lbs.   :o

We had two skewers left over from last night so guess what we ate?  Sauté some more mushrooms and made it come out even.   :)

Actually the one on the left was 2.8 lb.  The little 2.5 one was for Wild Bill. Have to keep my Son nourished we're not feeding scrawny people here.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

tule peak timber

Squash fritters for breakfast

tule peak timber

My wife stuffed sea shells for lunch today. From fresh tomatoes she reduced the sauce for over 4 hours. Yum

Peter Drouin

Going to have stuff peppers, We have a few.  :D

The things are out of control.  ::)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

tule peak timber

I've never met a pepper I didn't like 8) 8) 8)

sawguy21

I never met one I did like. Those things give me gas something fierce.

drobertson

Man o man,, them peppers stuffed with diced deer, good ole (sharp)cheddar, and what ever else you like,, yes,, its a winner, they really do need to be on the grill, or over fire,,, I'm thinking anyway,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tule peak timber

Dorado Mediterranean style with fresh garden veggies.

21incher

Fresh picked veggies from the garden and chicken stir fry. Put it on a bed of noodles.

8)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

tule peak timber

We are doing the same thing tonight , but with pork belly. Beautiful pics !

Magicman

PatD and I are at the Cabin where I have done some bushhogging, herbicide spraying, replaced a tie rod end on the JD, got stung by a wasp, got the 4wheeler stuck and winched it out, and had a mighty fine Supper.

Sirloin strip, yellow rice, crowder peas, and with yellow cornbread.  Roughing it!!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawguy21

After all that excitement you needed a good meal.  8)

sandhills

MM you must have the same lucky stars as me, but you are eating better!  :)

coxy

the meat looks good      I'm having chicken chow main    general's tsos chicken and  chinese chicken wings

coxy

someone is not going to be happy when they get home  I ordered chicken chow main and got shrimp chow main  ;D

tule peak timber

Italian eggplant, alder smoked chicken, served on a Mesquite platter.

sawguy21

Vidalia onions, garlic, nugget potatoes, carrots and butter were wrapped in aluminum foil and placed on the upper grill for 40 minutes. Rib grilling steak was seared then cooked 5 minutes per side over off burner, two were left on at medium heat. It was a feast. 8)

Thank You Sponsors!