iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's for dinner?

Started by 4x4American, June 25, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magic, You eat YELLOW RICE, YELLOW CORNBREAD, YELLOW GRITS.....

Never mind.  ::)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

4x4American

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 17, 2017, 12:13:45 PM
Magic, You eat YELLOW RICE, YELLOW CORNBREAD, YELLOW GRITS.....

Never mind.  ::)

and purple drank but you was gonna say somethin bout havin yellow teeth wasnt you lol lol
Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

'Cause I know what's da bestest.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Good thing it don't snow in Mississippi.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

:D :D :D :D specially with Old Yeller around!

coxy

I'm having the berry blend cheerios for dinner to night they was good for an 11pm snack last night so figured they should be good for dinner  8)

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

POSTON WIDEHEAD

luvmexfood

Looking at all the above food pictures they all look as good as anything you would see in a food magazine. Jeff may have to change the name of the forum to Forestry and Amateur Chef Forum.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

tule peak timber

Some fixin's for tonight.

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

4x4American

I had cereal that was loaded with trisodium phosphate...now that I'm all jacked up on the stuff gonna go sharpen some blades lol
Boy, back in my day..

tule peak timber

Magicman

Rob, I know what a carrot and a pepper is, that rooty looking thing is beyond me?   ??? 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

Burdock, Habanero  , Cilantro. All sharp flavors... Cheers

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

Thanks.  I had to exercise Mr. Google.   ;D

tule peak timber

The Sunchokes, Shallots, Scorzonera and Salsify are just around the corner. 

4x4American

Quote from: tule peak timber on September 25, 2017, 09:29:11 PM
The Sunchokes, Shallots, Scorzonera and Salsify are just around the corner.

Ok now you're just making stuff up lol lol
Boy, back in my day..

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on September 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM
Rob, I know what a carrot and a pepper is, that rooty looking thing is beyond me?   ???

Ships Knees....he wrote about them in school.  :D :D :D

4x4American

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 25, 2017, 10:20:25 PM
Quote from: Magicman on September 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Ships Knees....he wrote about them in school.  :D :D :D

If I was to guess I'd say it was in second grade when he wrote about them
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

Need that Old Lady from Wendy's on here.
Where's the beef??  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tule peak timber

Yes, a multi page , illustrated report- hard bound. Caning was the daily tool used for performance support. Yes in second grade...... ;)

21incher

When I was growing up a friend of mine was Italian and his mother used to take the burdock stems, batter and fry them. What a great tasting treat. In the spring, dandelion salad was always on their menu. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

4x4American

Got some fresh caught salmon from Lake Ontario my friend gave to me gonna fry it on the skillet, any suggestions as to what to put on it/best way to cook it?  Don't have much to work with here.  Last time I just tossed it in the skillet with some EVOO and made it less cold and that worked ok but kinda wanna make like a sammich outta it or somethin more fancier than just a salmon fillet.
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!