iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's for dinner?

Started by 4x4American, June 25, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Wow Rob, that is two in a row for you.  Very nice presentation too.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JB Griffin

Hey Doug whats for supper not chinese food again I hope.
2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

4x4American

Haha heck with that chinese food twas cheeseburgers and beer tonight, a real american hero
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

That pork looks mighty good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Quote from: 4x4American on August 20, 2017, 07:40:24 PM
Haha heck with that chinese food twas cheeseburgers and beer tonight, a real american hero
mine was better PB&J and pickled sausage and water  in a bit I'm going to have vanilla ice cream with bourbon maple syrup  food6 food6   

69bronco

North Country Boil  :D
New redskin taters, sweetcon, pearl onions, green beans and a slab of ham. Washed down with a few ipas. smiley_beertoast

Magicman

Tonight was Michigan in Mississippi.

A Chicken Pastie with Gravy.

We divided it and with a serving of peas and a couple of biscuits was a full meal.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

that looks good  but where is the grits MM  ;D     I'm going to try chicken wings with the bourbon maple syrup just haven't figured out exactly how I'm doing it

WDH

Watch out, Ray!  If you view MM's plate, be sure and use your eclipse glasses so that you don't see that green  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

The green can be ate around.  ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Ray just eclipsed my peas.   :o

tule peak timber

A red hot breakfast this morning :)

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Raider Bill

If I ate anything like that for any meal I'd me in the crapper for the next 24 hours ;)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

tule peak timber

I sweat while I shovel it in.....

coxy

Quote from: Raider Bill on August 29, 2017, 03:03:31 PM
If I ate anything like that for any meal I'd me in the crapper for the next 24 hours ;)
:D :D  if I ate anything like that id have to go stand in the Rolaid factory  ;D

sawguy21

I could go for that, I like spicy food although there is a limit. One of my favorite breakfasts is huevas rancheros with corn tortillas and black bean and corn salsa but I would have to learn how to make my own, Tex-Mex restaurants are hard to find here. Taco Bell doesn't count. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

joeziz

luvmexfood

Well it was going to be catfish till I realized I didn't have any cabbage for slaw. Fish without slaw is, or should, be a sin.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

luvmexfood

Quote from: Magicman on August 21, 2017, 09:18:44 PM
Tonight was Michigan in Mississippi.

If I have peas I like mashed potatoes with them. Roll my peas over into the potatoes and scoop them up together. That way the peas don't roll around.
We divided it and with a serving of peas and a couple of biscuits was a full meal.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

tule peak timber

Vegetarian tonight- spicy squash stuffed wontons  with fried sage.

Magicman

The Supper topic went to Grits, we eat Dinner at noon, and this was the evening meal that we call Supper, but on Labor Day when I did not "labor", this meal was super smacking good:

PatD rustled up a batch of skillet fries while

I skewered some shrimp, pineapple, and sauté mushrooms.

Brushed them with a butter/seasoning mixture and then sprinkled them with Tony's.

To the grill they went.

They looked even better on our plates.   food3

coxy

I like the looks of all your food MM except for one thing -----  ;D

Raider Bill

Couple of 2.5 lb ribeyes we had yesterday. Sous Vide then finished off in a red hot skillet.

drobertson

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 05, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

Couple of 2.5 lb ribeyes we had yesterday. Sous Vide then finished off in a red hot skillet.

Real sorry about that Raider,, It will get better,, these tough times will soon pass,, ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Raider Bill

This new diet is killing me :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!