iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank you from old joe's widow

Started by old joe, July 13, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old joe

Thank you for your constant interest and enjoyment and being such a great place for my Joe over the years. He passed away Feb.20th of this year. He read this forum every day right up until the week before he had to go.

41 years married and i will miss him forever!

Peace,

Kim Guzzo
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

sprucebunny

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad your Joe enjoyed visiting here and hope we kept him cheerful and his mind busy.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

thecfarm

Thank you for letting us know. Sorry to hear about his passing back in Feb.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Yes, thank you for letting us know so that we can honor him. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

drobertson

I also thank you for sharing this hard news, and almost have to believe there are many of us that enjoy reading and sharing on this forum.  It truly is a warm place of folks with many common interest and variety of talents.  please stay connected there's surely plenty you can add as well.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

breederman

Together we got this !

ESFted

Kim,
My condolences on your loss and thank you for letting us know about Joe.
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

grouch

My heartfelt condolences to you for your loss. You keep those 41 years in mind -- because those years have taught you that even the bad times are precious after you get through them.

My wife and I are coming up on our 44th. She says I can't go first because she'd be lost about so many things, but I know she's tougher than I am. I can't deal with the stuff she does. I'd be willing to bet that your Joe felt similarly -- that if you had to go first, he'd be right behind, but that since he preceeded you, he'd want and expect you to go on with a happy life for many more years.
Find something to do that interests you.

WV Sawmiller

Kim,

Thanks for sharing and please accept my heartfelt sympathy. We just celebrated 40 years of marriage the 2nd of this month and I know I would be lost without her.

Please keep in touch with us here and if there is ever anything we can do be sure to reach out to us. My very best to you and the rest of the family.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

Condolences sent from Russell, NY!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dgdrls

So very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and the family

DGDrls
Dan

Thank You Sponsors!