iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A note to the Admins and Moderators

Started by Jeff, July 09, 2017, 10:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm sitting here this morning all by my lonesome, as Tammy went and picked her Mom up so they could go to my sister's cabin for a weekend together.  Harley has climbed up in the chair next to me as I sip a cup of coffee and plan what chores I need to address today to move closer towards being ready for the pigroast.  My mind has moved towards the fact that during this time period, I'm not on the forum nearly as much as usual. I sit here and think about the fact that I don't need to worry about that for one second because of you.

I don't tell you nearly enough how much I appreciate what you do for the Forestry Forum, it's members, and for me and Tammy. In the times I have conversations about how the Forestry Forum is ran from day to day, I like to pat myself on the back for one thing.  That would be my choice of Administrators and Moderators. In choosing you, it had nothing to do with my abilities to see something others don't. You all made it easy for me. Your character, your willingness to help others unconditionally, your kindness to others, your abilities to communicate and share with others, those are just some of the many things that shown through in each post you made and still make today that made my choice in choosing you a no brainer. So yea, I take credit for you, because I am so proud of you and what you do.

I thank you not only on this Sunday Morning, but everyday for being here and for being who you all are. My trusted friends. I know there is no way I could do this without you and the Forestry Forum is what it is because of you.   
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

If I've learned one thing in life (which is probably about it), you can't beat good friends, they truly are a blessing.  I have no idea what it takes to run this operation but have nothing but respect for all of you  :).

Chuck White

I don't know what I'd do without the Forestry Forum, besides go bonkers! 

The Forestry Forum is my go-to internet place, 5 or 6 times a day when I'm around the house!

My opinion, the BOSS and the administrators are doing a bang-up job!   thumbs-up
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

51cub

I can't sum it up any better than has already been said. My thanks to all of you for all you do behind the scenes to bring us a forum to be proud of
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

trapper

Where I spend 90 percent of where I spend my time when on the net.  I copied Red's story for a friend who has no interest in anything wood but is a peanuts fan.  He loved it.  That is why I tell people the Forestry Forum covers everything in  life and I get the news around the world before it becomes news.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

yukon cornelius

I love this place and all those here! God bless all of you!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Papa1stuff

I am not very vocal and don't post very much ,but I am on the forum first thing in AM and several times a day, love it 8) 8) 8) 8)
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Roxie

I'm pretty sure that all of us enjoy making your life easier.  Yes, we're a loyal bunch, but it's an honor, because we have the best boss in the world.   :)
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!