iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

why cant

Started by coxy, June 17, 2017, 02:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

some people just keep there yap shut  >:( my neighbor of 36years has his place for sale there have been 100s of people looking at it but I know he wants way to much for it but anyway late this morning a few people came looking at I was kind a being a little nosey and was standing behind my little shed after a little while the lady says what can be done about the people next door I don't like the trees piled along the road like that and that big truck is killing the road look how ruff it is and all the junk  the realty lady said we will get it stopped well I lost it told them go back to the city where the  they belong this is how I make my living if you want blacktop and concrete don't come to the country and please tell me what junk your talking about the 2 of them just stood there like deer in head lights  I said are you talking about my dozers and skidder if you are please go buy me new shinny ones  I called my neighbor and ripped in him he said I told that realty lady what ever you do don't pith off the guy next door in 36years I have never locked my cabin door  so I hope they buy the place ill show them just how nice of a guy I really am  :D  sorry rant over

Autocar

Best one I ever heard the place west of me sold and the new owner told me he killed thirty some frogs in the pond . Holy cow did you eat them I asked. No he said I couldn't sleep because of the racket they were making. I went off on him saying people pay good money to hear frogs croak and to hear it raining on a tin roof. Told him he should go back to town,they lasted till the next spring and sold out.
Bill

sawguy21

Coxy, my buddy's son had a similar situation. A city woman viewing the house next door commented on the logging truck parked in his yard. It came in Friday evening and left late Sunday afternoon. The realtor told her to lodge a complaint and the truck would be moved. The vendor who liked my friend told him about it. He went to the office and carved the realtor a new bodily orifice,
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

coxy

its just like people buying land next to a farm then 2 weeks later complaining about the smell of the cow crap well you looked at it and new dam well there was farm there then start bitching about it after you buy it the guy up the hill from me moved up from Brooklyn  ::) and wanted to pave the drive way/ROW  I told him go a head but not passed my house I unload skidders and dozers on the road and it wouldn't last long and I don't want my taxes going up for your stupid ness someone sent me a letter saying it was his ROW and he had all the right    I told them read your deed its says we all have to maintain it but we all  have to agree on whats to be done  8) didn't talk to me for months (it was nice) well we got snow and he hired a local clown to plow pushed snow in my parking lot  >:( >:( sent him a letter stating he had to hire a guy to come take the snow off my land and that I didn't agree on the plowing as I have my own plow truck  :) long story short I plow the road  and don't charge him for doing his place as long as he leaves me alone  :D

dgdrls

Coxy,

I would paper up the maintenance agreement with him annually,
he is receiving a benefit that he is supposed to pay for,
goes long enough and he'll expect it for free always and may
push for it if the day comes you decide you don't want to plow for him anymore
for what ever reason,

FWIW, I suspect you'll get a new neighbor who appreciates a Logger living next door,

Best
D

red

It's not so much what you said , did you have to be Naked ?
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

coxy

my/our drive way is about 1/4mile long I live on the bottom my good neighbor lives about half way up then Mr Brooklyn lives on top its a decent up hill grade they all want to plow it down hill so that puts it in my parking lot it doesn't work they plow it out in the town road and leave mounds of it then town guys are screaming at me so to keep things simple ill do it takes me about 15-20min more to plow but a lot less trouble in the long run  I run out of room half way through a good winter the way I plow it always need a dozer/skidder home in the winter to keep it pushed back I hope I get another good neighbor like ben has been

coxy

Quote from: red on June 18, 2017, 07:27:00 AM
It's not so much what you said , did you have to be Naked ?
??? ??? ???

Ox

More reasons why I hate many people.  They just are...........full of................friction.  Ticks me off.

Coxy - you and me would be great neighbors, I can easily promise you that.  But I'm not gonna die in this here state that hates people like you and me.  You know what I mean - the majority of the people living in NY, the ones who outvote us, hate us.  I'll die in a free state like KY, TN, AL, GA something like that.  Take my kids no matter how old and help them get set up down there so they can have a better and freer life than me and the wife have had.  And be able to carry a pistol for self defense.

I hope you get a good neighbor.  Most who are looking are the big city big money jerks.  They're the only ones who can afford anything anymore.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

coxy

ya I know I tried to buy the land its got an old mobile home on 80a that my uncle put there 47 years ago its shot    my neighbor ben wants 299k for every thing  :o way over my budget I offered him 150k with life time living rights but his wife is an old spoiled rich gal and money hungry  :) she has only been up here 15 times in 36 years to many bugs and the last time she was here about 18 years ago she saw a mouse and they left that day  :D :D :D and never came back  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) it was mostly used for hunting and most every weekend for him and his g friend   :)

nativewolf

Quote from: Ox on June 18, 2017, 10:14:28 AM
More reasons why I hate many people.  They just are...........full of................friction.  Ticks me off.

Coxy - you and me would be great neighbors, I can easily promise you that.  But I'm not gonna die in this here state that hates people like you and me.  You know what I mean - the majority of the people living in NY, the ones who outvote us, hate us.  I'll die in a free state like KY, TN, AL, GA something like that.  Take my kids no matter how old and help them get set up down there so they can have a better and freer life than me and the wife have had.  And be able to carry a pistol for self defense.

I hope you get a good neighbor.  Most who are looking are the big city big money jerks.  They're the only ones who can afford anything anymore.

Different rules...just as bad or worse in some cases depending upon who you are.  Some of the rules just aren't written. 
Liking Walnut

nativewolf

Quote from: coxy on June 18, 2017, 12:36:17 PM
ya I know I tried to buy the land its got an old mobile home on 80a that my uncle put there 47 years ago its shot he wants 299k for every thing  :o way over my budget I offered him 150k with life time living rights but his wife is an old spoiled rich gal and money hungry  :) she has only been up here 15 times in 36 years to many bugs and the last time she was here about 18 years ago she saw a mouse and they left that day  :D :D :D and never came back  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) it was mostly used for hunting and most every weekend for him and his g friend   :)

your neighbor of 36 years is your uncle? 
Liking Walnut

coxy

no my uncle use to own it and put the trailer there 47 years ago  the guy that owns it now has had it 36 years

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

4x4American

That hilarious you called them out I love it
Boy, back in my day..

mike_belben

Getting out of new england was worth every penny i had, and it cost all of them.  I went from 60k a year and losing a house, to living in a camper parked on the paid off land i'll die on. 

If you wanna be free, go where the meth and petty crime is terrible on the county lines.  Be bold, make your stand and work hard.  The losers will leave you be if you dont back down, but they serve a critical function so dont ever try to run them off.  Meth heads keep the liberals and condos and concrete out.  Transplants move anywhere they arent afraid of.   Find the scariest place you can to call home. If youve got a shotgun rack and most of your clothes are cammo, theyll eventually forget youre a yankee, just as long as you dont talk down on em.  3 generations been there before you. And three generations will be there after you.
Praise The Lord

littlewiz88

Where I live in Minnesota (Fillmore County) we had to sign a document stating we were aware of the sights and smells of rural MN before we could get a building permit. I've lived here my whole life and asked the lady about it and she said it's crazy the things people complain about. My favorite was the cattle getting too close to "their" fence. Unfortunately it's only getting worse as yuppies from Minneapolis/ St. Paul area keep moving down to "be closer to nature." Or they gobble up large tracts of land because only they can afford it, throw up no trespassing signs, and use it for 1 week out of the year to throw lead around the country side then load up and go home. 

Ox

Sounds like around here too.  Many city slickers are terrible people.  A few come around and assimilate.  As per norm, there are exceptions to every rule.  But not many.  ;D
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Thank You Sponsors!