The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

TimberKing Sawmills

The Largest Inventory of Used Chainsaw Parts in the World

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Forest Products Industry Insurance

Norwood Industries Inc.

Sawmill & Woodlot Magazine

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Comstock Logging

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Woodshax Outdoor Vending Solutions

FARMA

Forestry Forum Tool Box

Author Topic: Woodmizer LT40 Super 40 Cat/Perkins W/Accessories  (Read 227 times)

Offline Chris Burchfield

• Senior Member x2
Woodmizer LT40 Super 40 Cat/Perkins W/Accessories
« on: June 17, 2017, 08:24:41 am »
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF POSTING AN AD ON THE FORESTRY FORUM.  I spoke with Archie @ Woodmizer.  He looked up my mill and said it is worth up to $33,400.  My 2005 Mill is a Super LT40 HDD with Trailer package, New Tires w/spare, Remote Command Control on end (no walking back and forth with the saw head.) Autoclutch, Hydraulic loader, clamp, claw turner, roller toe boards. Debarker, New Lubemizer tubing & New pump. Board drag back. New Lubemizer tank & New Fuel tank. Covers for the Accuset 3.05 & Engine. Twice the speed of the standard hydraulic mill. 197.7 actual hours on the mill.  I've not advertised anywhere.  I had to replace the Lubemizer tubing and replace the Lubemizer pump.  I also had to get the Board Drag back accessory working and change the engine oil, oil filter & air filter.  I have a Woodmizer Flyer advertising an LT Super W/Command Control with a 35 HP gas engine for $37,295 before accessories.  I think $30,400 would be a fair price based on the added accessories and actual usage.  I paid near $40,000. I have the original Woodmizer Certificate for the mill and all the Manuals that came with it. Home Phone w/ answering machine (901 754-8251) Cell phone (901) 647-9302.  Some of the best people in the world reside here on the Forestry Forum.  It is where I picked up a lot of my knowledge.  That's why I chose to list it here.  Chris Burchfield, Memphis Tennessee.

Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.