iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Moose

Started by Mooseherder, June 14, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I've seen a couple of Bull Moose this week on the atv trail.  I was leading a group on the trail and looked in the mirror to see where my group was.  A moose had come into the trail after I passed.   The people behind me didn't see him because they were hanging back on the dusty trail. The next day I was headed to town by myself when a Moose ran into the trail 30 feet in front of me in the same general area.  I wasn't going fast but closed in on his flank quickly and too close for comfort.  Thankfully he went in the opposite direction.  He ran away about a hundred feet and stopped to watch me.  I posted a video on youtube but it is so bad I won't link it.  Wish I would have had a dash cam for the close encounter.  The videos look good on my phone but do not upload in a quality manner from the great northwoods.

coxy

I guess you and MM didn't eat them all when he was there  :D

Mooseherder

No, but that guy can eat. ;D

Mooseherder

A big boy at the end of a woods road twitch behind our property yesterday.  Once again the upload is somewhat hazy.   Life at the end of the road.
http://youtu.be/G4nzcJdcMyw

Mooseherder

I went thru the Game Cam pics of a Camera positioned about a 100 feet from Route 1. 

Mooseherder

Got a Bear, Coyote and some Deer also.

Thank You Sponsors!