iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Eats!

Started by Magicman, June 05, 2017, 04:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

So most of this came from our Farmer's Market, but good is still good!

Nothing like Cornbread with sauté fresh squash with onions and fixin's 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Savannahdan

Looks great.  Reminds me that I need to pull out my cornbread skillet and cook up some.  Add a can of great northern beans and a slice or two of fried bologna and I'm off to the races.  We've been a week without a/c and the wife's getting cranky.   So I have to fend for myself on some meals. 
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

LeeB

Lynn,
I envy you being able to eat whatever you want and still stay thin. I eat squash and can get away with the onions but the cornbread and peas are out, although I did have a small bowl of peas at New years.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

WDH

I had those squash tonight  :).  MMMmmm.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

Looks great but with fresh field peas I have to ask - Where's the fried okra?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

fishpharmer

Some fine food right there!!
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

drobertson

yea, that's good eat'n right there,  and now we all know, someone likes their thousand island! ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bruno of NH

I love bread but only eat 2 slices a week now and no suger :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Thank You Sponsors!