iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello

Started by gunpaq, April 11, 2002, 08:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunpaq

Just wanted to say HI. Came over from the Gunbroker forums when told about a place for timberbeasts.
Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.     Mont Alto Gypsy Moths - 79'

Paul_H

Welcome gunpaq,I think you will enjoy it here.It has a diverse and interesting following.Watch out for Budman! :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Tom

welcome gunpaq,

there's a place for most everybody here.

Bud Man

Welcome, gunpaq, ain't just me to look out for but all of these characters get wound up pretty tight at times.  Jump on in and spin some yarns with the rest of us !!
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

woodman

WElcome it's good to have anouther northener on the forum : :) East or west Pa.
Jim Cripanuk

Frank_Pender

A BIG welcome from the West, gunpaq.  Diversity is always welcomed here.  We're all diverse. 8)
Frank Pender

timberbeast

Heya,  gunpaq,  good to see you made it safe and sound!!  Stick around,  we's got a good gang!
Where the heck is my axe???

Jeff

Definition of diverse.  Part of a U.P. Hymn, sang before each chorus.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Definition of diverse.  Part of a U.P. Hymn, sang before each chorus.

GROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN.

Welcome, gunpaq, I think I am the only announced gunner on this board, a few others talke about deer hunting, shooting porkies, mostly shooting the bull.  Now your want to talk hard core armament, talk to a TEXAN!  Yeehaw. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

swampwhiteoak

Gunpaq,
Welcome to the forum.  There isn't much here that is off topic so tell us a tale.

Don,

I checked out your gun page.  You got some nice stuff.  Looks like you don't mess around with junk - good man.  

Bibbyman

Welcome GunPaq,

Shoot, here in Missouri I carry a .45 just to mushroom hunt! :o

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Paul_H

Nice Morels, Bibbyman they're by far my favorite.The competition is fierce up here too ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

CHARLIE

Welcome to the forum gunpaq. Just to forewarn ya. I'm the only real honest one in the group and I only tell the truth 1/2 the time and embellish that! ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

WV_hillbilly

Welcome Gunpaq,
 This sure is a great site. Sit back ,do some reading , learning, and laughing. Some of these threads are very funny.

Hope you have a graet time on this site,   WV hillbilly

P.S.  I'm a gun nut too!
Hillbilly

Thank You Sponsors!