iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2017 Pigroast RSVP 14th annual

Started by Jeff, June 06, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

ABSOLUTELY!!   Kids are certainly welcome. Wives to in fact.  :D  We have a pool and a big slobbery dog and Tammy plans on stuff for the kiddos.  :)

So I will amend the count up by 4 to

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

grouch

Quote from: Jeff on July 17, 2017, 07:27:50 PM
Kids are certainly welcome [...] and Tammy plans on stuff for the kiddos.

Same stuffing as for Thanksgiving turkeys?

(Oh, the evils of editing to mess up context!)
Don't mind me; I'm just grouchy 'cause I can't be there.  >:(
Find something to do that interests you.

Cedarman

I thought the pigroast was for kids.  Some just a little older than others.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

GAB

Quote from: Cedarman on July 18, 2017, 05:19:48 PM
I thought the pigroast was for kids.  Some just a little older than others.

By golly, by gee whiz me thinks you got it right!
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Carson-saws

Soundin like it is going to be quite the hootenanny.  Like to make it one time but to dern many obligations.  I hope each and everyone attending has a safe trip to and fro and a fantastic time enjoying the vittles and each others company.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

GAB

Quote from: Carson-saws on July 18, 2017, 10:30:16 PM
Soundin like it is going to be quite the hootenanny.  Like to make it one time but to dern many obligations.  I hope each and everyone attending has a safe trip to and fro and a fantastic time enjoying the vittles and each others company.

Thank You
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

George Zarifis

I would really love to come but I'm unfortunate enough to live in Greece. I would be looking into more than 2 grand for the plane tickets and accomodation and the budget just isn't quite there... Anyway, I hope to make it some time in the future. :'(
Every man's proble can be solved with a chansaw and high explosives. And a gun. And maybe a screwdriver. A cordless drill wouldn't hurt either.

I think a truck full of tools will do...

iffy

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

iffy

pasbuild

My neighbor and I are going to take a ride down 84
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

A W E S O M E !!   THEE BOB!  I am looking forward to seeing you my friend!

WDH

Oh no.  Now nobody else can win anything  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

chet

Well DanG dats great, long time since I seen my Sauna buddy.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

petefrom bearswamp

Getin itchier than ever!
Cant wait to see everybody, old and new friends.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

derhntr

2006 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 with command control (I hate walking in sawdust)
US Army National Guard (RET) SFC

customsawyer

I'm on the fence but leaning towards making the drive up. If I do I will bring one extra. Not sure where that puts the count.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Howdy

Grizzly

Not sure how important the count is but it is beginning to look very doubtful for me. Lack of mobility and all that goes with it. Down to 86 I guess. Make it a good one!
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Jeff

The count just gives us a rough idea for planning. RSVP is not requoted to attend. If you find at the last moment you can come, then come! :)

Jeff

Its getting real now. Washed and fired up the extra refrigerators and freezers and washed the pole barn floor. Pole barn is in full transformation mode from the Dodge truck rejuvenation center into Pigroast central!

Nomad

With a great deal of sadness and a fair amount of anger, I'm afraid I won't be able to attend after all.  An idiot running a stop sign the other day means my truck won't be up to making the trip.  No injuries, other than to my plans and truck.  Have a great party!  Maybe next time.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

WDH

You are a fine sawyer, Sir, and you will be missed.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 27, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
You are a fine sawyer, Sir, and you will be missed.

Hey now..... I can't make it either...... so what does that make me, WDH?  say_what

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!