iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need help with tree farmer c7d

Started by Cypressgator, June 03, 2017, 07:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypressgator

Well i finally got enough brake in rain to work on this thing today  found a hole in suction line and large piece of trash in pump got everything back together and is up and running again thanks to everyone for all the help im sure i will need some more in the near future

coxy

thats good news  at least it wasn't thousands of dollars to fix  the only trouble is now you have to go to work  :)

Spartan

Farmin logger

Would that transmission be the same as what's in the C-5 power shift?

Bromella

Thank you all for this very informative forum.  I ran into the same problem yesterday and was able to go directly to the potential problem.  I will see tomorrow if everything works.

aksawyer

Any leak at all in that suction line will cause what is happening. Pulling lines won't let you see the problem. Find the line coming from resivor to the charging pump. Take someashaving lotion  and apply it to all that lines fittings and hose itself. Start the engine and watch the line. If there is a suction leak it will pull the shaving lotion in also. Apply it a few times when you find leak to assure yourself. If there are no leaks move to the pressure setup valve and shim it till you get it least good pressure.

Thank You Sponsors!